Make a difference in the medical field as an On-Site Medical Scribe Trainer with Scribekick. As a result of our high-quality, reliable, and tailored scribing services, Scribekick has alleviated hundreds of physicians from hours of documentation, allowing them to provide higher quality patient care with our scribes.
Have you worked as a medical scribe before? Apply for a trainer position with our company today and be a part of our all-star trainer team! Trainers with Scribekick help pave the road for success for incoming scribes through our well-designed training program.
- You'll work with many physicians - expanding your network as you work across organizations and specialties with the support of Scribekick.
- Medical schools love seeing training experience across specialties. It shows you were a high-performer that took on a leadership role with experience in a wide variety of medical specialties. Best of all, you’ll have an idea going into medical school where your career might take you.
- While most of our trainers go on to medical school after a stint with Scribekick (we love 'em but hate to see ‘em go), we also love our trainers to stay! Trainers that stay with us are frequently promoted into corporate-level positions within Scribekick. This is a stepping stone role to growing your career with us!
- Trainers have the opportunity to work with a phenomenal management and trainer team, while also building personal relationships with providers and new scribes.
- Ability to commit long-term with daytime office availability
- Prior scribing experience
- Typing test score of 60+ WPM
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum GPA 3.2
- Passion and long-term interest in the medical field with a dedication to succeed.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently and work as part of a team.
- Strong and professional written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with high attention to details
- Computer literacy, efficiency, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Train new scribes to work with clients while ensuring successful completion and performance through the training program, collaborate with supervisor on new employee progress and feedback for program improvements, as well as establishing preferences and workflow for new clients.
Location: Richmond, VA
- Must have reliable transportation
- Hourly rate based on experience
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursements, as needed
- Bi-weekly pay, direct deposit
- Paid holidays, if applicable
- Advancement opportunities
Things we value at Scribekick
- Diversity & Unity
- At Scribekick we have an all-inclusive environment- from our leadership and scribe team, to the providers we serve. Equity in our workplace, as well as in healthcare is extremely important to us.
- Integrity & Ethics
- We exhibit our transparency and honesty in all Scribekick processes from back-end to consumer-facing. Making ethical decisions allows us to have an accountable, sustainable team and element. We use good judgment to best serve and openly collaborate and communicate.
- Empathy & Compassion
- Being agents of change also encompasses using emotional intelligence in all of our processes. We celebrate our differences through humility and respect.
- Persistency & Commitment
- Thought leaders and self-starters thrive at Scribekick. We all roll up our sleeves and find ways we can add value through being results driven and determined.
- Happiness & Health
- Your health is your everything. We are all human, and we prioritize the happiness and mental & physical health of our team and clients. Take a deep breath and let us know how we can support you with resources you need. Being around happy, positive people allows you to stay empowered and motivated.
- Continuous Learning
- We want curious learners, ready to explore new avenues and willing to adapt to change. At Scribekick we strive to never stop learning through our processes, continuing education opportunities, and mentorship.
For all currently available opportunities, please visit our careers page listed below:
Scribekick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Scribekick does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.