Scribekick is seeking motivated applicants to join our highly competitive medical scribe program that focuses on preparing scribes for a career in medicine. As a scribe, you will accompany your assigned physician to patient visits, either in-person or virtually. While your physician examines and talks to the patient, you chart directly into the electronic medical record (EMR), in real time. You ensure the accurate and timely documentation of the medical chart. Please see all our current opportunities on our job board: http://www.scribekick.com/become-a-scribe
Ideal candidates are:
- A quick learner
- Interested in healthcare
- A strong listener with English communication skills
- Able to accurately collect and record data and information, with strong typing and computer skills
- Punctual, responsible, and detail-oriented
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, or be a junior or senior working towards a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- Time commitment: Able to commit to a full year in the role
- Must reside in one of the following states: Florida, Texas, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York (Albany only).
- Experience: Experience in a healthcare or science-related field is preferred.
Benefits of Scribekick:
- Opportunities are based in a private practice setting with one provider which allows you to build a relationship with your provider and experience a mentor/mentee relationship
- Experience prepares you for medical school with exposure to HPI documentation, EMR systems, and basic bedside manner skills
- Tailored approach to matching where you are matched with preferred physician and practice
- Paid hourly position, starting at $10/ hour, flexible depending on prior scribe experience
- Paid comprehensive training
- Set schedule during daytime hours Monday-Friday, no weekend hours
Specialties Where Scribekick Works:
- Primary Care: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics
- Medical Specialties: Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, Radiation Oncology, PM&R/pain
- Surgical/procedural specialties: Orthopaedic, General, Breast, Urology, Dermatology
Please see all our current opportunities on our job board: http://www.scribekick.com/become-a-scribe
Scribekick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Scribekick does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.